This is one of the finest short treks away from the main trekking routes, with magnificent views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Trekking Itinerary
- Hotel/ Lodges/ Camping
- 11 Days Trek/Climbing
- Grade: Gentle plus
- Food: Included except main meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Accommodation: 3 Nights Kathmandu, 2 night Pokhara, 10 Nights /Lodge
- Season: Spring & Autumn
This trek is both remote and quite short, passing through isolated Gurung villages, beautiful forests and rarely-trekked high alpine pastures. From Pokhara we pass cultivated terraces and tranquil villages with ever-changing views of the stunning Annapurnas before leaving habitation behind. Trekking through rhododendron forests, we aim for Kopra Ridge (3660m), a spectacular vantage point where we enjoy the stunning wild scenery beneath the towering peaks of Nilgiri, Annapurna South (7237m), Annapurna I (8091m) and the Dhaulagiri massif rising above the Kali Gandaki Valley. Our trip start from Nayapul- Birethanto and return route descends through alpine country, on a different trail, to Pokhara after we drive from Dhampus Phedi.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sight seen with english speaking guide or free day O/N Hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist Bus with Air condition then transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedhunga (1577m.) O/N Lodge
Day 05: Trek Tirkhedhunga – Ghorepani (2855m.) O/N Lodge
Day 06: Trek Ghorepani – Shownta. O/N Lodge
Day 07: Shownta – Kopra (3500m.)O/N Lodge
Day 08: Kobra rest for explore around. O/N Lodge
Day 09: Kopra – Chistibung. O/N Lodge
Day 10: Chistibung – Dobato.O/N Lodge
Day 11: Dobato – Tadapani (2700m.)O/N Lodge
Day 12: Tadapani – Ghandrung (1951m.)O/N Lodge
Day 13: Ghandrung – Pothana. O/N Lodge
Day 14: Pathana – Dhampus Phedi then drive back to Pokhara and transfer to Hotel.
Day 15: Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 16 : Free day at kathmandu or last minute shopping
Day 17: Breakfast at hotel and transfer to airport for onward journey.
Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation by private vehicle and tourist Bus, (Airport /Hotel/Airport, trekking, pick up & drop).
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 night in Pokhara with bed & breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner and accommodation at local lodges
- 01 English speaking trekking guide,1 Local sherpa/4 Member & 1 Porters(carrying 30 kg )/2 Member.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Trekking Permit (TIMS)& National Park permits Fees,Conservation fees etc.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
Trek Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Domestic Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Pokhara/ Kathmandu If needed (the program is prepared based on tourist Bus.
- Personal Nature expenses Like : Personal transportation except above programs.Personal trekking gears as well as sleeping bags.Personal Nature expenses.Personal travel insurance
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).Personal life insurance needed from your company with coverage of Helicopter rescue.
- Any kind of drinks
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes
- Tips for trekking crews